- The viability and capabilities of desktop virtualization
- Applications to wireless environments
- Desktop virtualization’s extensibility
- vWorkspace™ – the new addition to the Dell® desktop virtualization line-up
- The importance of configuration targeting for users, groups, and computers
- The common configurations (formerly) best handled by log-in scripts.
- The oft-forgotten need for troubleshooting, figuring out what worked (and what didn’t).
- The power of configuration enforcement, a.k.a. ensuring your configurations stick.
- Making sure that security meets healthcare IT standards
- Gauging appropriate access and infrastructure needs
- Maintaining performance and scalability
- Evaluating the total cost of implementation
- Customizing the workspace to meet the user’s needs
- Providing user access to what they need, regardless of login device or location
- Enforcing security policies with browser settings, removable devices
- Supporting users remotely
- Ensure your users get the applications and configurations they need – without your relying on login scripts