- Customizing the workspace to meet the user’s needs
- Providing user access to what they need, regardless of login device or location
- Enforcing security policies with browser settings, removable devices
- Supporting users remotely
- Ensure your users get the applications and configurations they need – without your relying on login scripts.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT WebEx
Wednesday, March 27, 2013 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT WebEx
During the webcast and demo, we will show you a solution that allows you:
- Quickly scan, inventory and manage your desktops and applications with automated user settings.
- Deploy applications, patches, and service packs easily with just a few mouse clicks.
- Protect your confidential records.
- Remotely resolve desktop issues and changes without interrupting users.
- Reduce energy costs associated with workstation use by implementing power management.
Thursday, February 28, 2013 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT WebEx
Register today for an informative hour with Dell KACE where you’ll discover that there is a logical, simplified migration path available. You’ll learn:
- How to use such capabilities as Native Imaging Tools to help speed your Windows deployment and the new application deployment needs coming with Windows 8
- Where to turn to manage ever more diverse and complex multi-OS environments
- About available application packaging and virtualization tools to help you simplify your OS migration