Monday 24 January 2011

Microsoft TechReady 12 - Hope to see you there - Updated!


They say that as you get older the year goes faster, and that certainly seems to be true in my life! It only seems like yesterday that I was presenting at TechReady11 in Seattle and I’m delighted to say that I’ll be presenting again this year at TechReady12. Not only will I be presenting a break out session, I’ll also be hosting a lab session on Application and browser compatibility and AOK.

I feel truly honoured to be asked to present at TechReady for the third year running. It’s a very closed event with  Microsoft’s global internal technology community descending on Seattle to hear, see and learn about the latest developments within the Microsoft portfolio. It’s heavy duty technical so I need to be really on the ball, but a fantastic opportunity to catch up with contacts with whom I’ve been working throughout the year and get an insider’s view of what is coming down the track from Microsoft in the next twelve months. Each year I’m there I get to understand how AOK can fit into the Microsoft strategy and how we can develop the AOK family in order to continually address the needs of the enterprise.

If you’re reading this and happen to be going to TechReady12, let me do a quick plug for my own sessions. 

It would be great to see you there. 

Tuesday 15th Feb, 2011 @ 12.45-14.00
CL1314: It’s an application. But not as we know it!

Thursday 17th Feb, 2011 @12.45 -14.00
CLIIL305 Windows 7/IE8 Application Compatibility –Using ChangeBASE AOK to quickly resolve your customers applications compatibility problems.

I will post daily updates during the event, so watch this space.

Update: We have created a "landing" page at the ChangeBase website: http://changebase.com/techready12.aspx. We will keep this site updated with new information and the details of the forthcoming Application Compatibility Lounge.  Watch this space...

No comments: