- Why organizations must take BYOD seriously
- How to understand, and manage, BYOD
- How to empower users to achieve maximum productivity
- Why addressing short-term needs is as important as recognizing long-term challenges
- The best way to create a BYOD strategy that stands the test of time
Saturday, 8 December 2012
BYOD Planning: Consider Short and Long-term needs
Bring your own device (BYOD) or probably more prosaically "Mobile Device Management" will be one of the key enablers for IT houses in 2013. Start your planning process early and join our webinar on successful BYOD planning with the experts.
Keys to Successful BYOD Planning: Consider Both Short and Long-Term Needs
The days are long gone when the only place employees can get the job done is in the office. Your users aren’t confined to desks or devices. With the advent of bring-your-own-device (BYOD) technologies, it’s time you put a successful BYOD program into place.
During this LIVE webcast, Join Craig Mathias of Farpoint Group and Neal Foster of Dell as they discuss how you can introduce and manage a BYOD program.