- Dell Software's endpoint systems management allowed Louisiana-based customer Green Clinic to save 20 hours per week in service requests and reduce EMR deployment costs by $20,000. - Becker's Hospital Review , iHealthBeat ,Healthcare Technology Online , CIO Insight
- Dell Software customers want consolidated end-to-end solutions from fewer suppliers, which led Dell to a strategy calling further integration of assets including Dell KACE. - Channelnomics
- Dell Inc. announced its software business has reached the $1.5 billion revenue mark and has upcoming changes to its PartnerDirect channel program involving Dell KACE among others. - Channelnomics
- Dell Latitude 7000 Ultrabook features Intel vPro with extensions specific to Dell, along with tools that work with Microsoft System Center and Dell KACE. - ChipChick
- Dell recently launched vWorkspace 8, which brings a multitude of features to the table, the most notable of which include tighter integration into Hyper-V and full support for Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8. -SearchVirtualDesktop
- Dell's new PartnerDirect program introduces a new set of “competencies” for software partners through Dell KACE, SonicWALL and other divisions of the software company. - Channelnomics, MSPMentor
Monday, 23 September 2013
DELL ESM Marketing News for September 23
I thought I would mention a few of the live and recorded on-line demos that will be happening over the next few weeks. In addition, I have added some new "In the News" links to some of the DELL happenings.
Multiple Dates, Next one: Wednesday, Sept 25 at 9 am PT
vWorkspace Live Weekly Demo
Deliver huge scalability and speed improvements with Hyper-V Catalyst components for virtual desktops, use Desktop Clouds to provide power and simplicity for SMBs and enterprises, and monitor user experience from a “single pane of glass” for both VDI and TS/RDSH. See vWorkspace 8.0 in action. Register here .
Thursday, Sept. 26 at 11 am PT
Desktop Virtualization: Your Optimal Strategy for Healthcare IT
Join Craig Mathias of Farpoint Group and Matt Law of Dell Endpoint Systems Management for this fast-paced and informative webcast, where you will discover how desktop virtualization offers an optimal strategy for addressing the mission-critical demands of IT in healthcare. Register here .
Multiple Dates, Next one: Tuesday, Oct 1 at 11 am PT
Enable BYOD with easy scanning for VDI and RDSH users
Support your BYOD initiatives by making it as easy for your BYOD users to use document scanners and other image acquisition devices as it is for physical desktop users with Dell RemoteScan.
Register here .
Multiple Dates, Next one: Wednesday, Oct 2 at 11 am PT
Managing Configurations in the User Environment without Scripts
Still using login scripts to configure user environments? In this webcast, discover the power of automation when delivering applications, controlling configurations across desktops, virtual desktops, and remote sessions and much more. Registerhere .
Agile Service Desk: Keeping Pace or Getting Out Paced by New Technology?
Join us for a quick look at the state of the service desk, and explore new requirements and tradeoffs in choosing and using a service desk solution. You will also discover practical ways to ensure an effective service desk in 2013 and beyond.
View the recording here.
JumpStart training has always been an integral part of helping customers gain near-immediate return for their investment in KACE Appliances. This updated data sheet articulates clearly the benefits of the JumpStart program and the available options for both initial and ongoing learning opportunities, from basic to in-depth, customized to client needs. The data sheet is posted on the Resource Center on KACE.com .
DELL ESM in the News