As you probably have guessed from the marked paucity of blog posts over the last few days, I am travelling again.
Now on the West Coast with Microsoft and enjoying the buzz of Microsoft's internal TechReady Convention.
So, if you are a Microsoft employee, and currently in Seattle, and more importantly need to find all about ChangeBASE and how it can address application compatibility issues, then please join us for our Instructor Led Lab at the Seattle Convention Centre. We start at
Learn how Dell ChangeBASE can enable your customers to quickly address their desktop, IE, server and virtualized application compatibility issues. Our lab will be conducted by myself (Greg Lambert) and Todd Mera and is called CISMIL306 and starts today at 12:15.
This ChangeBASE lab/session is a hands on lab involving;
- An overview of Dell ChangeBASE
- Step by step scenario based training on how to capture, load, test and report on compatibility issues of desktop, IE, server and virtualized applications
And here are some of the take aways from the session:
- Ability to capture, load and test applications and browsers for compatibility testing
- Ability to identify which virtualization platform is best suited to the application
- Ability to interpret the ChangeBASE RAG reports produced dashboards to share information effectively with customers
- Ability to speed associated fixing and aid migrations to Windows 7/8, virtualization platforms and server platforms